1. Seeing everyone else in quartets and realizing you want that too!
2. You think you want to sing with someone but don’t know if they’re singing around with someone else.
3. You’re singing with a couple combinations to see which one is a good match, but neither group knows about the other.
4. Getting so excited about the prospect of being in a quartet that you go ahead and buy matching stuff before you’ve made it official.
5. You have to tell one group you’ve decided to go with the other group.
6. You didn’t realize it would be this hard to choose a name.
7. You make it Facebook official
8. You discover just how much time and space everyone needs in the bathroom before contest.
9. You now have built-in confidantes, therapists, party buddies, travel roommates, babysitters, workout accountability partners….and on and on.
So if you’re not in a quartet, see if your chapter, region, or district has quartet matching events or resources for finding other singers interested in being in a quartet. Get out there and have fun!